This person is responsible for wire feed welding, multiple products. They may be required to do some assembly work.
- Be able to read blueprints.
- Be able to weld in different positions with a wire feed welder.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Welding experience is preferred.
- Capable of performing duties without direct supervision.
- Physical requirements:
- Be able to lift 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to work with arms above head, including removing items from overhead shelves.
- Ability to kneel.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application or print the PDF version of the application, and submit via mail to:
Art’s-Way Mfg. Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
800 Why 150 South
West Union, IA 52175