This person is responsible for arc welding, pressure vessels. They may be required to do some assembly work.
- Custom fabrication and welding of pressure vessels.
- Interpret welding process specifications.
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Welding experience is needed.
- Capable of performing duties without direct supervision.
- Physical requirements:
- Be able to lift 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to work with arms above head, including removing items from overhead shelves.
- Ability to kneel.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application or print the PDF version of the application, and submit via mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
7010 Chavenelle Rd
Dubuque, IA 52002