Reporting to the Director of Engineering, this person is responsible for developing and implementing optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
- Recommends and implements improvements to production processes, plant layout, methods and controls.
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and improved efficiency.
- Supports and contributes to quality control improvements and procedures.
- Supports manufacturing by directing and coordinating manufacturing processes.
- Assists with production and material management.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering required.
- Manufacturing experience in metal fabrication desired.
- Farm equipment experience preferred.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com or mail to:
Art’s-Way Mfg. Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 288
Armstrong, IA 50514-0288