Human Resource Coordinator
The Human Resource Coordinator reports to the Director of Finance and works with all Company subsidiaries and plants providing HR support and guidance to all personnel. As part of that support, this position administers and monitors each locations’ HR policies, payroll and benefit programs.
- Payroll processing
- Benefit administration and reconciliation
- Managing workers’ compensation, safety administration and company safety programs
- Completing OSHA reporting and applicable government reporting
- Employee hiring, recruitment and orientation
- Maintaining employee personnel files
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience as a Human Resource Coordinator or similar position
- A college degree is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft products.
- Must have excellent communication skills—both in speaking and writing
- Must be able to deal with issues professionally and confidentially
- Must be able to multi-task effectively and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Ability to work in a team and accomplish tasks with little supervision
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Art’s-Way Mfg. Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 288
Armstrong, IA 50514-0288