Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of specialized agricultural equipment. We are seeking a Executive Assistant to join our team at our Armstrong, Iowa location.
Reporting to the CEO, this person will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and processing payroll.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and financial statements; familiar with 10-Q, 10-K and other such documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and board of directors.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and e-mail.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- In charge of distributing company anniversary and birthday cards for employees; including holiday gift certificates.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, department finances, budget preparation, and housekeeping to aid executives.
- Prepare administrative invoices for payment.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Process bi-weekly payroll.
- Provide clerical support to other departments as needed.
- Other tasks as requested.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with a minimum of one year administrative related experience or equivalent experience required.
- Intermediate computer skills required, particularly in Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to utilize available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Individual must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Able to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and acceptable standards. Understands and conforms to the necessity of confidentiality.
Interested candidates may send resumes to: email@example.com
Art’s Way is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.