Data Entry Clerk
Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of specialized agricultural equipment. We are seeking a part-time Data Entry Clerk to join our team at our Armstrong, Iowa location.
Reporting to the Director of Materials, this person will provide administrative support to the production planners by entering daily inventory and labor feedback information from shop floor personnel.
- Read source documents such as labor transactions and inventory pick lists for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Special data entry projects as assigned.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
- Resolve garbled or illegible messages.
- Provide clerical support to other departments as needed.
- Other tasks as requested.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, motivated, a team player, and have the ability to work independently.
- Ability to convert hours into tenths of an hour.
- Ability to utilize available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Art’s Way is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.