Customer Service Representative
This person reports to the Parts Room Supervisor. To accept telephone orders, work with dealer/customers to ensure proper parts are ordered and shipped out in a timely fashion. Assist dealers with pricing, shipping and availability.
- Receive orders from dealers in a helpful and timely fashion and help insure dealer is ordering and pricing items correctly.
- Fill, package and ship orders.
- Will process proper paperwork relative to parts ordered.
- Receive and put parts away doing the necessary paperwork as required
- Work with all departments to make sure parts are available on schedule.
- Help with returned goods as needed.
- Build kits as needed.
- Maintain neat and orderly work order.
- Follows standard safety procedures and uses all approved safety devices and equipment.
- Perform similar or related duties as assigned or directed.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs unassisted, Waist high and carry a distance of 50 ft.
- Proficient in computer skills. Must be familiar with various office machines; including fax machine, UPS/Spee Dee, and mailing machine, calculator and parts packaging equipment.
- May be required to use forklift.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application or print the PDF version of the application, and submit via mail to:
Art’s-Way Mfg. Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 288
Armstrong, IA 50514-0288
Art’s Way is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer