This person will load and unload paint line product per production specifications ensuring daily production requirements and quality standards are met.
- Loads and unloads paint line product per production specifications ensuring daily production requirements and quality standards are met.
- Uses hoist to load and unload parts for paint line.
- Light maintenance and clean-up of machines as needed.
- Packaging as needed.
- Verifies part identification, color and quantities per work order.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Have a comprehensive knowledge and experience in manufacturing operations and procedures.
- Must be able to work at fast-moving pace with minimum supervision.
- Ensures and maintains safety and cleanliness of work area to avoid unsafe conditions.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to read work orders/instructions as published.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all team members and leadership.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to demonstrate good work ethics as well as good manufacturing practices.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work in teams of 2-3 people as well as to multi-task as a solo operator.
- Requires ability to continuously move/lift product and material weighing up to 25 pounds and occasional moving/lifting of product and material weighing up to 75 pounds.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application or print the PDF version of the application, and submit via mail to:
Art’s-Way Mfg. Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 288
Armstrong, IA 50514-0288
Art’s Way is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer