Director of Sales & Marketing
Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of specialized agricultural equipment. We are seeking a Director of Sales & Marketing to join our team at our Armstrong, Iowa location.
This person reports directly to the CEO of the Company. This person is responsible for the overall management, direction and integrity of the sales and marketing department.
- Oversee the Sales Representatives, Service and Warranty Associate, Sales Coordinator, and the Sales and Marketing Associate.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing company objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts and product development.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Attend trade shows and conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales management role in the Agriculture industry.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Individual must be self-motivated, hardworking and detail oriented.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office Products.
- Frequent travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales and/or marketing preferred.
Interested candidates may send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art’s Way is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.